Main Page - Master Index - Surname Index - Master Place Index - Charts
Previous Page - Next Page
F, b. circa 1595
- Birth*: Joane (?) was born circa 1595.
- Marriage*: Joane (?) married Richard Blackoler circa 1620.
- Married Name: Her married name was Blackoler.
- Note*: Joane (?) and Richard Blackoler Reference Number:1761.
- Reference*: Reference: 163.
Family: Richard Blackoler b. circa 1600
- Elizabeth Blackler b. 1621
- Richard Blackler b. 1625
- Thomas Blackler b. 1627
- John Blackler b. 1629
- William Blackler b. 1634
Susan Harriett Narracott
Family: Walter Collings
F, b. 1824Pop-up Pedigree
Emma Jane Collings
- Marriage*: Emma Jane Collings married James Pollard on 1 February 1877.
- Married Name: Her married name was Pollard.
- Note*: Emma Jane Collings and James Pollard Reference Number:1975.
- Reference*: Reference: 172.
Family: James Pollard
M, b. 1822Pop-up Pedigree
Family: Emma Jane Collings
Robert Hunt Blackler
M, b. 1804Pop-up Pedigree
William James Blackler
M, b. circa 1852Pop-up Pedigree
- Event-Misc*: William James Blackler was Alt. Birth Type: Alt. Birth circa 1849 at Tiverton, Devon, England.
- Birth*: He was born circa 1852.
- Marriage*: William James Blackler married Eleanor Tweedy in August 1869 at Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Death*: William James Blackler died; Y.
- Note*: He 18-6-1850 sailed on ship CANTERBURY to Lyttleton, NZ, with family. Ref: Internet www2.symet.net/ Occupation; Farmer and Butcher, Leeston, Canterbury, NZ.
- Note*: He and Eleanor Tweedy Reference Number:1790.
- Reference*: Reference: 177.
Family: Eleanor Tweedy b. circa 1852
- Alice Maude Blackler b. 6 May 1877
- Stephen John Blackler b. c 1878
- James William Blackler b. c 1879
- Rhoda Blackler b. c 1880
- Annie Blackler b. c 1881
- Ethel May Blackler b. c 1882
- Harriett Eleanor Blackler b. c 1883
- Dora Eva Blackler b. c 1885
- George William Blackler b. c 1886
- Elsie Blackler b. c 1887
Elizabeth Gregory Lear
F, b. 1813Pop-up Pedigree
F, b. 11 May 1900, d. 16 May 1983Pop-up Pedigree
F, b. 1830Pop-up Pedigree
- Birth*: Adelaide Blackler was born in 1830 at St Peter Port, Guernsey, England.
- Death*: Adelaide Blackler died; Y.
- Note*: She Adelaide, domestic servant was engaged for three months with rations by Alex Bamfield, Paris h of Moolap, Australia.
- Reference*: Reference: 189.
F, b. 21 May 1816
- Birth*: Mary Ford was born on 21 May 1816.
- Marriage*: Mary Ford married Richard Blackler on 13 April 1853 at St. John, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
- Married Name: Her married name was Blackler.
- Death*: Mary Ford died; Y.
- Note*: She and Richard Blackler Reference Number:28638 South Australian Marriages 1842-1916 - Janet's email 4/02.
- Reference*: Reference: 192.
Family: Richard Blackler b. 1801
M, b. 1634Pop-up Pedigree
Jane Maria Blackler
F, b. 1822, d. 1895Pop-up Pedigree
- Christening: Jane Maria Blackler was christened in 1822 at Haberton, Devon, England.
- Birth*: She was born in 1822 at Haberton, Devon, England.
- Marriage*: Jane Maria Blackler married Thomas West, son of Wiliam West, on 23 January 1849 at St Peter Port, Guernsey, England.
- Married Name: Her married name was West.
- Death*: Jane Maria Blackler died in 1895 at Northcote, Victoria, Australia.
- Note*: She and Thomas West Reference Number:2028.
- Reference*: Reference: 199.
Family: Thomas West b. 1826, d. 1902
- William West b. 1852, d. 6 Apr 1854
- Emma West b. 1854
- Jessie Ann West b. 1856
- Louisa Emily West b. 1857
- Birth*: Wiliam West was born at Devon, England.
- Note*: He Reference Number:1936.
- Reference*: Reference: 209.
- Thomas West b. 1826, d. 1902
- Note*: John Brimicombe and Susannah (?) Reference Number:2014.
- Reference*: Reference: 211.
Family: Susannah (?)
- William Brimicombe b. 1800
Jemima Hunt Blackler
F, b. 1809Pop-up Pedigree
- Birth*: Jemima Hunt Blackler was born in 1809 at Littlehempston, Devon, England.
- Christening: She was christened on 30 October 1809 at Littlehempston, Devon, England.
- Marriage*: Jemima Hunt Blackler married William Nottle on 9 November 1837 at Littlehempston, Devon, England.
- Married Name: Her married name was Nottle.
- Death*: Jemima Hunt Blackler died; Y.
- Note*: She Sharon Deffebach's tree 9-10-01. 1851 Census: Yarmford Farm, Ipplepen, Devon.
- Note*: She and William Nottle Reference Number:14487.
- Reference*: Reference: 217.
Family: William Nottle b. 1809
- Harriet Nottle b. 1839
- J. B. Nottle b. 1843
- M. B. Nottle b. 1846
- E. J. Nottle b. 1850
Charles Frederick Rex Bagnall
M, b. 11 January 1904, d. 16 December 1993
- Birth*: Charles Frederick Rex Bagnall was born on 11 January 1904 at Corby, Northampton, England.
- Death*: Charles Frederick Rex Bagnall died on 16 December 1993 at Durweston, Dorset, England, at age 89.
- Note*: He Rex was the Chief organisation Officer at the Conservative CentralOffice, Smith Square, Londo n before he retired. He was the seniorsalaried staff member within the Conservative head Off ice. On retirementhe was made an M.B.E. He served throughout the 1939/45 war in the armyan d was demobbed in the rank of Major.
- Reference*: Reference: 218.
- Richard Bagnall b. 1 Jan 1952, d. 2 Nov 1967
F, b. circa 1894Pop-up Pedigree
- Birth*: Philippa Blackler was born circa 1894.
- Reference*: Reference: 219.
M, b. 19 August 1865, d. 3 August 1949Pop-up Pedigree
- Birth*: George Tucker was born on 19 August 1865 at Torquay, Devon, England.
- Marriage*: George Tucker married Mary Ann Loosemore on 14 February 1889 at Bretheren Meeting Room, West Teignmouth, Devon, England.
- Marriage*: George Tucker married Elizabeth Hope Potterton, daughter of John Potterton and Mary Smith, on 25 December 1893 at Billinghay, Lincolnshire, England.
- Death*: George Tucker died on 3 August 1949 at Torquay, Devon, England, at age 83.
- Note*: He GEORGE TUCKER. Born: 19/8/1865. Bound apprentice to John Hall at blacksmithing in 1880. Hesubsequently worked for Charl ie Instrell who was the Proprietor of asmall general engineering firm in George St., Torquay, Devon, England . George becameInstrell's general foreman but after a dispute with his employer he leftto be come Chief Engineer at the Imperial Hotel in Torquay, Devon, England when the hotelinstalled it's own generat ing plant for the electrification of thehotel. When the Imperial became connected to mains e lectricity Georgebought a large house, Maplecote, in Torre Park Rd., Torquay, Devon, England and ran itwith h is wife, Elizabeth Hope, as a hotel. They sold the hotel andretired in 1937.
- Note*: He and Mary Ann Loosemore Reference Number:2259.
- Note*: George Tucker and Elizabeth Hope Potterton Reference Number:1789.
- Reference*: Reference: 222.
Family 1: Mary Ann Loosemore b. 1867, d. 1891
- George Tucker b. 16 Oct 1889, d. 16 Aug 1904
Family 2: Elizabeth Hope Potterton b. 5 November 1866, d. 8 August 1962
- John Potterton Tucker b. 30 Nov 1894
- Charles Potterton Tucker b. 31 May 1896
- Flora Hephzibah Potterton Tucker b. 14 Jun 1900, d. 9 May 1966
M, b. 1787, d. 16 March 1866
Family: Maria Burnell b. 1818, d. 31 May 1888
- William Blackler b. 1848
- Maria White Edwards Blackler b. May 1855
Stephen John Blackler
M, b. circa 1878Pop-up Pedigree
- Birth*: Stephen John Blackler was born circa 1878.
- Death*: Stephen John Blackler died; Y.
- Reference*: Reference: 225.
Andrew William Blackler
M, b. 26 August 1827, d. 9 January 1892Pop-up Pedigree
- Christening: Andrew William Blackler was christened on 26 August 1827.
- Birth*: He was born on 26 August 1827 at Broadhempston, Devon, England.
- Marriage*: Andrew William Blackler married Sophia Townsend, daughter of Stephen Townsend and Mary Hamlyn, on 23 February 1851 at St. Nicholas Church, Shaldon, Devon, England.
- Marriage*: Andrew William Blackler married Elizabeth Aft in 1873.
- Death*: Andrew William Blackler died on 9 January 1892 at Royal Marble Works, St. Mary's Church, Devon, England, at age 64; Unknown GEDCOM info: bronchitis for 9 days, cardiac syncope.
- Note*: He Sharon Deffebach's tree 24-10-01. 1851 census marble mason of 19 Mill Row, Newton Abbot, Devon, England. 1892 Probate list; effects £6060/3/4 to son Thomas Andrew & Henry John MD.
- Note*: He and Sophia Townsend Reference Number:14530 Sharon Deffebach's tree Oct 2001.
- Note*: Andrew William Blackler and Elizabeth Aft Reference Number:14955 Sharon Deffebach's tree Oct 2001.
- Reference*: Reference: 227.
Family 1: Sophia Townsend b. 1826, d. 10 January 1873
- Fanny Sophia Blackler b. c 1852
- Thomas Andrew Blackler b. 23 Sep 1853, d. 14 Oct 1928
- Eliza Blackler b. 18 May 1855
- Henry John Blackler b. 28 Aug 1857
- Charles Edward Blackler b. 26 Feb 1860
- Henry John Blackler b. 6 Aug 1862
- Edith Mary Blackler b. 28 Mar 1867
Family 2: Elizabeth Aft b. 1834, d. 30 July 1896
- Marriage*: Andrew William Blackler married Elizabeth Aft in 1873.
F, b. circa 1760
- Birth*: Johanna Edgecombe was born circa 1760.
- Death*: Johanna Edgecombe died; Y.
- Note*: She and Thomas Blackler Reference Number:1693.
- Reference*: Reference: 230.
Family: Thomas Blackler b. circa 1760
- John Edgecombe Blackler b. c 1790
- Sally Blackler b. c 1790
- Ann Blackler b. c 1790
- Susan Blackler b. c 1790
- William Blackler b. c 1790
- Thomas Blackler b. 3 Aug 1790
James William Blackler
M, b. circa 1879Pop-up Pedigree
- Birth*: James William Blackler was born circa 1879.
- Death*: James William Blackler died; Y.
- Note*: He Occupation; Butcher.
- Reference*: Reference: 234.
F, b. circa 1898
- Birth*: Elsie (?) was born circa 1898.
- Marriage*: Elsie (?) married Arthur James Blackler, son of Edward Thomas Blackler and Emily Florence Bird, circa 1919.
- Married Name: Her married name was Blackler.
- Death*: Elsie (?) died; Y.
- Note*: She and Arthur James Blackler Reference Number:2244 Sharon Deffebach's tree Dec. 2001.
- Reference*: Reference: 241.
Family: Arthur James Blackler b. 28 April 1896, d. 5 June 1963
William Henry Tucker
M, b. 17 November 1839, d. 1933Pop-up Pedigree
- Birth*: William Henry Tucker was born on 17 November 1839 at East Ogwell, Devon, England.
- Marriage*: William Henry Tucker married Charlotte Williams, daughter of John Williams, on 6 July 1862 at Baptist Chapel, Temperance Street, Torquay, Devon, England.
- Death*: William Henry Tucker died in 1933 at Torquay, Devon, England.
- Note*: He In the 1851 census William is listed as a farm labourer, aged 11 andliving at Mettley Farm, N ewton Abbot. His master, the farmer, was JohnElliott.
- Note*: He and Charlotte Williams Reference Number:2260.
- Reference*: Reference: 242.
Family: Charlotte Williams b. 31 December 1840, d. 27 June 1924
- William Henry Tucker b. 19 Jul 1863, d. 24 Dec 1947
- George Tucker b. 19 Aug 1865, d. 3 Aug 1949
- Samuel Charles Tucker b. 24 Jan 1868, d. 22 Apr 1898
- Ellen Maria Tucker b. 3 Apr 1870
- Emma Jane Tucker b. 9 Aug 1872
- Tabitha Flora Tucker b. 23 Dec 1874
- Alice Nancy Tucker b. 4 Sep 1878
- Elizabeth Olive Tucker b. 14 Aug 1881
M, b. 13 August 1863, d. 21 June 1921Pop-up Pedigree
- Birth*: William Potterton was born on 13 August 1863 at Walcott, Lincolnshire, England.
- Marriage*: William Potterton married Bessie Gilfillan, daughter of Henry Gillfilan and (?) Jacoba, on 31 July 1897 at Barberton, South Africa.
- Death*: William Potterton died on 21 June 1921 at Krugersdorp, South Africa, at age 57.
- Note*: He A Gilfillan family legend: The second son of King George III of England wasFrederick, Duke of York , Commander-in-Chief of the British army. Whilston a tour of inspection in the island of Jer sey he attended a militarychristening. Courtesy required that he be asked to be Godfather t o thechild and as a christening present he gave the boy a commission in theDuke of York's Ow n Rifles, which afterwards became the 60th Rifles. There are certain discrepancies in the story though. The babycertainly bore the christi an names of the Duke, Frederick Augustus, butthe Duke only became C-in-C of the British arm y several years after theboy was born. At the time of the child's birth the Duke was G.O.C.B ritish forces in Flanders, it is not impossible though that he alsocommanded the forces in th e Channel Islands. The Duke did raise the thefirst Rifle Regiment in the British army. At the age of sixteen in 1812 W. F. A. Gilfillan went to SouthAfrica with the 60th Rifle s as an Ensign. He returned to England in 1818and then applied for a free passage to S.A. i n 1819 as a half paymilitary man to accompany settlers. On the same boat was a WilliamThornh ill and his daughter Anna Margret. She was married to W. F. A.Gilfillan in May 1821. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------- Newspaper cutting. WEST RAND, SOUTH AFRICA. FUNERAL OF LIEUTENANTPOTTERTON Died: June 21, 1921 Amid many demonstrations of public sympathy, the funeral took placeat the Krugersdorp ce metery yesterday afternoon of Lieut. W. Potterton,Imperial Light Horse, chief electrician o n the Luipaardsvlei Estate, whodied after a brief illness from pneumonia, on Tuesday mornin g last. The deceased, who served through the South African War in Brabant'sHorse, and who was Tr oop-Leader in 'A' Squadron, I.L.H., was one of themost enthusiastic members of the old Transv aal Volunteers on the WestRand, and his remains were accorded full military honours. Thepall -bearers consisted of his brother officers in the I.L.H., includingLieut.Col. Panchard, O.C. , Major Ross, Capt. Orsmond (Adjutant), LieutsR. Norden, D. W. Thwaites, Ruthven and Dyer, an d R.S.M. Bridgwood andS.S.M. Oliver were also present. A firing party was supplied by the 3r dKrugersdorp Troop of Boy Scouts, and a strong muster of returned soldiersand members of Th e League of Comrades paraded. In the cortege were alsomany brethren of the Shakespeare, Gra y Hopkyns and Capt. Scott Lodges ofThe Sons of England, and the West Rand Chapter was also re presented; thedeceased gentleman having been Past President of the Shakespeare Lodge.The coff in, which was draped with the Union Jack and bore the deceased'ssword and helmet, was followe d by a black charger, with accoutrementsreversed, and a long train of motor cars containing r epresentatives ofpractically every public industrial interest on the West Rand. The deceased was one of the pioneer members of the LuipaardsvleiEstate, and his fellow e mployees turned out 'en masse' to pay the lastrespects to one who had endeared himself to al l he came in contactwith.Prior to the interment a service was conducted by the Rev. R. A.H.Ur quhart, Vicar at St.Peter's (English) church, which was crowded withmourners and sympathiser s and at the graveside the impressive ritual ofof The Sons of England was rendered. Among the many beautiful floral tributes received were those fromhis loving wife and chi ldren; officers and brethren, Shakespeare Lodge,S.O.E; West Rand Chapter, White Rose degree ; officers & brethren, GrayHopkyns Lodge; officers, Warrant Officers, NCO's & men, I.L.H; ch airman& members of the local committee, Johannesburg; general manager & staffof the Luipaards vlei Estate; Sir Abe. Bailey, committee & members, West Rand Union Club; MrsMulcahy, Nellie & Alice ; Mr & Mrs H. E. Allen; Mr & Mrs Donald Campbell;Mr & Mrs P. O'Keeffe; Mine Surface Officials ' Association; Ladies of theLuipaardsvlei Estate;engineering & underground departments, Luipa ardsvleiEstate; reduction works staff & ambulance brigades, Luipaardsvlei Estate& Consolidate d Main Reef; Mr & Mrs A. Jenkins; Mr & Mrs Lightbody; Mr &Mrs W. A. Pollard; Transvaal Air Ri fle Association (Johannesburg); Mr &Mrs L. C. Marlowe; Mr & Mrs Rodger & family; Minnie, Ciss ie & Nellie;Messrs Thomson & Calvert; Mr & Mrs E. Chater; Mr & Mrs H. C. Tanner; Mr &Mrs Cart wright & family; Mr & Mrs W. Park & family; Mr & Mrs Burrell &family; Mr & Mrs Bayman; Mr & M rs Oatley; Warrant Officers, NCO's & men,NO. 1 Troop, 'A' Squadron, I.L.H; Sgt. & Mrs Ogde n & family; Mr & Mrs W.Mills; Mr & Mrs Heaton; E. Mortimer etc.
- Note*: He and Bessie Gilfillan Reference Number:2266 WILLIAMPOTTERTON Uncle of Flora Hephzibah Potterton Blackler, nee Tucker and of John &Charles Potterton Tucker A South AfricanConnection William Potterton was sent from England by his employers, SiemenBros. to erect the elect rical plant at Moodie's Mine, near Barberton.While there, a horse kicked him and broke his sh in bone. At theBarberton Hospital he met Bessie Gilfillan who was a nurse there.Bessie's par ents were Henry & Jacoba Gilfillan who had trekked up fromtheir farm in the Cradock Distric t of Cape Colony in 1885 when Bessie wasten years old.
- Reference*: Reference: 247.
Family: Bessie Gilfillan b. 12 December 1875, d. 16 April 1963
- Olive Potterton b. 30 Jul 1899, d. 14 Jun 1977
- Lilian Mary Potterton b. 14 Jun 1903, d. 1955
- Ronald Potterton b. 25 Feb 1905, d. 1955
M, b. 26 July 1903, d. 22 January 1970
Family: Lilian Mary Potterton b. 14 June 1903, d. 1955
M, b. 1777
- Birth*: William Dodd was born in 1777.
- Death*: William Dodd died; Y.
- Note*: He and (?) Elizabeth Reference Number:2277.
- Reference*: Reference: 250.
Family: (?) Elizabeth b. 1777
- Hope Dodd b. 29 Jun 1802, d. 8 Feb 1887
Elizabeth Olive Tucker
F, b. 14 August 1881Pop-up Pedigree
- Birth*: Elizabeth Olive Tucker was born on 14 August 1881.
- Death*: Elizabeth Olive Tucker died; Y.
- Reference*: Reference: 252.
F, b. 28 November 1893, d. 1973Pop-up Pedigree
- Birth*: Nellie Blackler was born on 28 November 1893 at Torquay, Devon, England.
- Death*: Nellie Blackler died in 1973.
- Note*: She Sharon Deffebach's tree 8-10-01. Never married.
- Reference*: Reference: 254.
M, b. circa 1837
- Birth*: George Davey was born circa 1837 at Colebrooke, Devon, England.
- Marriage*: George Davey married Mary Snow Waymouth, daughter of William Waymouth and Harriot Wreaton, on 30 June 1863.
- Death*: George Davey died; Y.
- Note*: He and Mary Snow Waymouth Reference Number:1816 The 1881 census shows the family living at Melville Street,Tormoham, Torquay, Devon, England.
- Note*: George Davey Sharon Deffebach's tree 8-10-01. George Davey was a baker by trade. He was aged 44 at the time of the1881 census.
- Reference*: Reference: 259.
Family: Mary Snow Waymouth b. 16 November 1840, d. 14 April 1904
- Harriet Grace Davey b. 18 Apr 1864, d. 5 Jan 1938
- Maria (Minnie) Waymouth Davey b. 7 Nov 1866, d. 7 Sep 1957
- William Waymouth Davey b. 27 Dec 1868, d. Mar 1955
Edward George Blackler
M, b. 23 May 1901, d. 3 July 1976Pop-up Pedigree
- Birth*: Edward George Blackler was born on 23 May 1901 at Torquay, Devon, England.
- Death*: Edward George Blackler died on 3 July 1976 at Torquay, Devon, England, at age 75.
- Note*: He Sharon Deffebach's tree 8-10-01.
- Reference*: Reference: 260.
M, b. 1770
- Birth*: Abraham Creasey was born in 1770.
- Death*: Abraham Creasey died; Y.
- Note*: He and (?) Hephzibah Reference Number:2265.
- Reference*: Reference: 261.
Family: (?) Hephzibah
- Elizabeth Creasey
F, b. 30 July 1899, d. 14 June 1977Pop-up Pedigree
- Birth*: Olive Potterton was born on 30 July 1899 at South Africa.
- Marriage*: Olive Potterton married Mauritz Blignaut at South Africa.
- Married Name: Her married name was Blignaut.
- Death*: Olive Potterton died on 14 June 1977 at age 77.
- Note*: She and Mauritz Blignaut Reference Number:2271.
- Reference*: Reference: 262.
Family: Mauritz Blignaut b. 7 October 1897
M, d. before 1837
- Marriage*: George Deeks married Clara Brown in 1808 at Pebmarsh, Essex, England.
- Death*: George Deeks died before 1837.
- Note*: He and Clara Brown Reference Number:1709.
- Reference*: Reference: 264.
Family: Clara Brown b. 1790
M, b. 25 January 1830, d. 29 January 1884Pop-up Pedigree
Family: Mary Smith b. 13 June 1837, d. 27 March 1924
- William Potterton b. 13 Aug 1863, d. 21 Jun 1921
- Charles Potterton b. 22 Jun 1866
- Elizabeth Hope Potterton b. 5 Nov 1866, d. 8 Aug 1962
- Hephzibah Potterton b. 31 Jan 1869
- Nancy Potterton b. 12 Dec 1870
- Abraham Potterton b. 25 Aug 1872
M, b. 17 October 1840Pop-up Pedigree
- Birth*: Charles Smith was born on 17 October 1840.
- Death*: Charles Smith died; Y.
- Reference*: Reference: 284.
John Edgecombe Blackler
M, b. circa 1790Pop-up Pedigree
- Birth*: John Edgecombe Blackler was born circa 1790.
- Death*: John Edgecombe Blackler died; Y.
- Reference*: Reference: 286.
M, b. 25 February 1905, d. 1955Pop-up Pedigree
- Birth*: Ronald Potterton was born on 25 February 1905 at South Africa.
- Death*: Ronald Potterton died in 1955.
- Reference*: Reference: 293.
Alice Maude Blackler
F, b. 6 May 1877Pop-up Pedigree
- Name Variation: Alice Maude Blackler was also known as Alice Maud Blackler.
- Birth*: She was born on 6 May 1877 at West Melton, Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Death*: Alice Maude Blackler died; Y.
- Note*: She Reference Number:1954.
- Reference*: Reference: 294.
John Edwin Blackler
M, b. 20 November 1882Pop-up Pedigree
- Birth*: John Edwin Blackler was born on 20 November 1882.
- Note*: He Went to Australia when young.
- Note*: He Reference Number:1723.
- Reference*: Reference: 299.
- Note*: Thomas Potterton Thomas Potterton was a Shoemaker.
- Note*: He and Elizabeth Creasey Reference Number:2262.
- Reference*: Reference: 300.
Family: Elizabeth Creasey
- John Potterton b. 25 Jan 1830, d. 29 Jan 1884
M, b. 1832, d. 7 August 1908
Family: Agnes Blackler b. 1828, d. 12 July 1895
M, b. circa 1869Pop-up Pedigree
- Birth*: Walter Blackler was born circa 1869.
- Death*: Walter Blackler died; Y.
- Reference*: Reference: 318.
Mary Ann (Marion) Blackler
F, b. 1833Pop-up Pedigree
M, b. circa 1870Pop-up Pedigree
- Birth*: Oliver Blackler was born circa 1870.
- Death*: Oliver Blackler died; Y.
- Note*: He and Emma Parkinson Reference Number:2174.
- Reference*: Reference: 321.
Family: Emma Parkinson b. circa 1870
- Philippa Blackler b. c 1894
- John Blackler b. c 1896
M, b. 1829Pop-up Pedigree
M, b. circa 1848, d. circa 1883
- Birth*: Albert Barker was born circa 1848.1
- Marriage*: Albert Barker married Margaret Jane Elizabeth Newall in 1869.1
- Death*: Albert Barker died circa 1883 at Bournemouth, Devon, England.1
- Note*: He Person Source.1
- Note*: He and Margaret Jane Elizabeth Newall Reference Number:2302.
- Reference*: Reference: 329.
Family: Margaret Jane Elizabeth Newall b. circa 1848, d. circa 1876
- Ann (Annie) Barker b. 1 Jun 1870, d. 22 Oct 1957
- Ellen Barker b. 28 Feb 1875
- [S570] Ann Cara, 20 Aug 2002, Date of Import: 20 Aug 2002.
Previous Page - Next Page
Main Page - Master Index - Surname Index - Master Place Index - Charts